Students who have visa for studying Chinese purpose study Chinese program in Language Center of NCUE.
Step 1. Get a certificate of enrollment and a record of registration
1. Inform the office to apply for a certificate of enrollment and record of registration.
2. Pay for application fees of NTD 300.
3. Get a certificate of enrollment and record of registration after two working days.
Step 2. Apply for visitor visa or resident visa extension
1. Prepare the following materials:
II. Passport with visitor visa or a copy of Alien Resident Certificates (ARC)
III. A certificate of enrollment and record of registration (A copy one is needed if you apply for it online)
2. Visa holders can apply for visa extension within 15 days before the visa expires in National Immigration Agency
*A total sum of visit visa may not exceed 6 months or 180 days.
Links related to visa extension