Ph.D. student now, Department of Chinese as a Second Language at National Taiwan Normal University
Other teaching experience
Chinese teacher in language center of Chienkuo Technology University
Chinese teacher in Ho Chi Minh University of Pedagogy
Certificate of qualification to teach Mandarin Chinese as a second / foreign language
Academic Teaching Rank Accreditation Certificate Lecturer
How to apply
1. Foreign passport holders who had ever engaged in the jobs specified in items 8 to 10, paragraph 1, article 46 of Employment Services Act or who come from the " designated countries "
▲Application materials for visa for studying Chinese purpose:
1. Color ID photo. PS. Jpg format only( 1 MB). The recommended size would be 4x6 inch or 600x900dpi.
2. A photocopy of the highest degree
PS. The English or Chinese version of the highest degree document is only acceptable if it is translated by a qualified translator.
If you want to study in Taiwan for an undergraduate or graduate program, we suggest your highest degree document and transcript should be authenticated by a Taiwan Overseas Representative Office, an institute established or appointed by the Executive Yuan, or a private agency commissioned by the Executive Yuan.
3. A bank statement issued within 3 months. At least 2,500 USD (If you using a family member's financial statement, you should upload a financial guarantee and the passport of the guarantor).
Applicants who hold China, Hong Kong, Macao passportare not eligible for visitor visas for studying Chinese purpose.
*According to the rules of Taiwan Ministry of Education, students who have visitor visa for studying Chinese purpose should take at least 15 hours of Chinese classes per week and can't work at the first year of study.
*According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, ROC, as a sovereign nation, the ROC has the right to refuse applications for visas without providing any explanation for such decisions; visa application fee is not refundable.
The duration of stay of visitor visa would be around 60 to 90 days.
The visitor visa for studying Chinese purpose can be extended without leaving Taiwan.
Here is the sample of visitor visa for Studying Chinese Purpose.
1. Visa for Studying Chinese Purpose is visitor visa. Huayu Enrichment Scholarship recipients who have a resident visa for studying Chinese purpose are required to apply for an Alien Resident Certificates (ARC) and re-entry permit within 15 days after arrival.
2. Students must arrive in Taiwan before the date written on the visa.
3. Visitor visa for the purpose of studying Chinese is normally valid for 60 or 90 days.
4. If students plan to go abroad and return again during their period of study, they must apply for multiple entry visas from their own countries.
5. Visa number
6. The remark on the visitor visa for the purpose of studying Chinese must be FR-國立彰化師範大學語文中心
Step 5-Fill out the Study confirmation
Once you got the visa, please contact us.
The language center will inform you to fill out the Study confirmation and upload your photo of visa on the application system after your application has been approved.